Children's Court of Victoria Banner
Home > Hearing or Speech Impairment

Hearing or Speech Impairment

Are you hearing or speech impaired?

You can call the National Relay Service.  This is a free and confidential service for people who have difficulty with telephone communication because of their hearing or speech impairment.

TTY/Voice:  133 677

Speak and Listen:  1300 555 727

Inform the NRS operator that you want to communicate with a court registrar and give the operator the phone number of the court you wish to contact.

More information is available on the National Relay Service website.

If you have a hearing impairment, the Children's Court can arrange for an interpreter to assist you in court.  Please give the court as much notice as possible of any assistance you might require.

Virtual court

Our virtual court videos are available with Auslan interpreting.