In 2019 the Multi-disciplinary Training Initiative (MDTI) delivered training on psychological health and wellbeing in the workplace. The training was presented by Phoenix Australia - Centre for Posttraumatic Mental Health.
This one day workshop helped participants to:
• learn about wellbeing and the importance of resilience
• learn about the impacts of stress and trauma exposure in the workplace
• learn skills to manage the impacts of trauma and stress
• learn how to support your colleagues
• develop a personalised self-care plan
• find out when and where to seek help
The workshop was delivered in Melbourne, Traralgon, Geelong, Bendigo, Ballarat and Shepparton.