Children's Court of Victoria Banner


If the President of the Children's Court or a magistrate grants or refuses an application for an interim accommodation order, a party to the proceeding may appeal against that order to the Supreme Court.

A party to a proceeding may appeal against the granting or variation of a protection or permanent care order of:

  • a magistrate - to the County Court of Victoria; or of
  • the President - to the Supreme Court of Victoria.